Version 0.8.2 is a bug fix release.
After publishing Ananas Desktop on Hacker News, we received a lots of constructive feedbacks, and valuable issue reports. Thanks a lot Hacker News for organizing such a great community.
In version 0.8.2, we mainly focus on Local CSV source related issues and feedbacks. More features will come in next feature releases soon.
Release Note of 0.8.2
- improve data explore error message, instead of showing null
- fix unsupported date format in CSV return null issue
- rename duplicated CSV columns to avoid conflict
- add 4 separator choices for Local CSV source (semicolon, comma, vertical bar, and tab)
- fix Linux & window version detection issue
- fix an issue that data view query only recognize uppercase column when exploring data result with the default database